Earlier this month while visiting My Cozy Cottage World I found this gorgeous idea for a giveaway called “Pay It Forward”. It’s a lovely way of giving away gifts and receiving them.
Today I received my gift from Debbie at My Cozy Cottage World. She hand made it herself and it’s so lovely to receive a beautiful gift from someone halfway across the globe.
Debbie packed the gifts nicely, wrapped in a white scallop edged kerchief and tied with pink and white ribbons. Thank you Debbie for the gorgeous notebook, giftags and card …. just beautiful
Now, would You like to take part? It’s so easy. Here is how it works –
- To the first 3 interested bloggers who respond that they would like to be a part of this, I will be sending a gorgeous something to each of them.
- You MUST leave me a comment on this post to let me know you are interested in joining.
- I responded to Debbie’s post. Now I hope you will respond to my post! The first three of you who leave a comment on this post here at EP DESIGNS will get something from me in the mail.
- Then those first three bloggers who responded to me, promise to pass it along or “Pay It Forward” to the first three who respond to their post…and on and on it goes.
- Your something can be anything you’ve made, bought, found or were given. Keeping in mind that it might be something you would like to receive.
If you want to join the fun…PLEASE leave a comment on this post and then copy/paste this information about the giveaway on your blog. Then send something to the first 3 bloggers who sign up on your post.
OK, Who Wants to join in the FUN and “Pay It Forward”?
Looking forward to hearing from you.